Bee Organika’s Multiflora Honey is truly a remarkable substance, made even more extraordinary by the process with which it is made. The Bees collected a bit of a mixture of nectar from Honey of thousand flowers . This honey is light in colour and has a sweet taste. Because it is composed of nectars from flowers blossoming at a particular period of time in a particular place, it is essentially impossible to reproduce it exactly from year to year. This blend of enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and amino acids is quite unlike any other sweetener on the planet. Honey is a great substitute for sugar which helps in managing calorie better while also adding many healthy nutrients in place of empty calories. We collect multiflora Honey from Organic flower farms .
170.00 – 340.00
- Reviews (0)
- Health Benefits
- Shipping & Returns
- Reviews (0)
Bee Organik’s Multiflora Honey is made with the help of wild flowers (Multiflora) to produce a rich natural taste that is all its own.
Multi Flora Honey nature’s delicious and nutritious gift to mankind. Multiflora Honey is honey at its very best – raw (cool treated), nutrient-rich and full-flavoured. Honey gathered from unique Indian flora.
The Bees traveled 75,000 miles (three times around the world) and visit over 367 million flowers to make just 500g of honey for you.
Honey contains not only life supporting vitamins and minerals, but naturally occurring enzymes. These aid functions such as digestion, cell regeneration, tissue repair, bone maintenance, muscle activity and even thinking itself! Honey also contains valuable natural sugars in bio-available glucose and fructose form, which provide slow release, sustained energy lasting for hours.
Usage: Honey can be had with warm water early in the morning, can be used while making desserts, can be used as topping for ice cream.
Consume Within: 12 months from the date of manufacture.
Storage and Handling Instructions: Honey need not be refrigerated after opening.
1) Honey contains an enzyme that makes hydrogen peroxide which makes it antibacterial and anti-fungal.
2) Honey is used to treat high blood pressure, diabetes, skin conditions, periodontal infections, throat infections and allergies.
3) Besides excellent nutritional value, it can also be also used as a calming and sedative agent.
4) Honey has the ability to inhibit ulcers and prevent cancer.
5) Honey improve metabolism, which keeps our body slim and fit.
6) It is a rich source of antioxidants and helps prevent premature aging, cardiovascular diseases and improve eyesight.
7) Honey has anti-inflammatory effects. It is used to relieve a cough, cold and sore throat pain.
8) The drying effect of the simple sugars and honey’s antibacterial nature helps soothe injuries and prevent infections.
Shipping from: Chennai , Tamil Nadu
Shipping Time: Usually 2-4 days from the date of order. For 'Made to Order' products, it can be as high as 5-6 days. Check your approx date of delivery on this page.
Delivery Time: 2-4 days from dispatch from seller location if Metro (source) to Metro (destination), 4-5 days from dispatch if Non-Metro (source) to Non- Metro (destination).
Shipping Cost: You don't have to pay anything extra apart from what is shown during checkout and in your order confirmation email.
Returns and Exchange: We at Bee Organika strive to ensure you get 100% satisfaction from any of the products you buy from us. Having said that, we get that you may have an occasional concern with your order. Please do write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to resolve any issue that may have occurred. Returns and Exchanges will be evaluated on a case by case basis and in general all food products are non-returnable